School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Dude?

Your other stuff is funny.

Don't get all soppy on us.

Madness vs Thingthing Madness vs Thingthing

...

Too lazy to animate this part?

Finish your work, then post it.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

This

Would be the most awesome series ever made.

Grimmjow vs. Ichigo Grimmjow vs. Ichigo

Not so impressed.

So you took a scene from Bleach, imported it into Flash, then copied each frame with the pen tool?

I'm sure it took a very long time, but where's the talent?

Secret Lives of Squirrels Secret Lives of Squirrels

Pretty Damn Good

I really liked that, gave it a 5. Pity the trial run out, that could have been so good.

Hallucinogens and Drugs Hallucinogens and Drugs

You are a fool

1.Everything is expensive, get over it.
2.Everything harms your brain, you'd be amazed how much can give you brain damage.
3."They" ruin your life? I'm afraid there's not much to ruin in your case, the education part has already gone downhill, I can guess the application for the street cleaning job fell through as well.
3.Degeneration of personality? People often use drugs as a social means, meaning that they can make people enjoy things more. Yeah yeah drugs are bad and all that shit, but people enjoy them, you can't stop that. Death? Everything causes death, walking across the street can. Just be careful you dumbass.

Summary
So as you can see, this flash is a waste of everyones time, and you, pushing your beliefs on everyone, deserve to be shot for breaching the act of human rights.

Super Mario: Fly With You Super Mario: Fly With You

Turned It Off Quite Quickly

Looked quite good, however the sound actually hurt to listen to, please for the love of God change that music!!!!! I had to turn it off as I couldn't listen to it any longer...

cheech & chong: zombi ep1 cheech & chong: zombi ep1

Too Short

Really there is no point putting an intro on newgrounds. I'm surprised this didn't get blammed as it is way too short to see how good it is. Wait until the movie is finished, then release it.

how it will end. how it will end.

Wow

Reminds me of those independant films on late at night, so surreal. Make more of these.

short skate aimation short skate aimation

Good new style

Did u do that with shape tweening, cus i can never get it 2 work. It looked quite good though, and its something different from the normal frame by frame stick skate movies that people make.