Adapt or Die Adapt or Die

Brilliant game, bad controls

I loved the game and the idea behind it, the whole resource gathering thing was a good tactical system. The only issue I had was the control system.

Maybe if there was a menu bar for the different type of bots available and they could be built that way, and if control+click or something like that attacked.

I think that would just make it easier to play. Great game design though, please just incorporate either an additional control method or a changed one.

Zombie Apocalypse Quiz Zombie Apocalypse Quiz

69% lol

Nice quiz, although as is the same with all these quizes, it's hard to say what would really help in a zombie apocalypse.

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

Great idea

Just a little too slow gameplay - could do with maybe the number of pixels each time being slightly smaller - for a flash game it's a bit long winded.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Quite possible the best game I've ever played.

I love all the different characters playable, although some are more fun than others.

Mega Man was my favourite, although the amount of shots the enemies took to die makes his buster feel a bit weak.

Also, Samus has trouble hitting the low enemies, I suppose you can use bombs but it does it make it difficult.

Twinz! Twinz!

Broken.

Just came up "Error Game".

The Endless Cave The Endless Cave

Not bad,

You need a bit of structure to your random code though, sometimes the items leave you no way of getting through.

The graphics aren't bad - nice and retro. The problem I saw is that the cave walls don't fit into your pixel idea, and some of the objects seem to clash in art style - as though you got them from a few different sources.

Good try though, put in some bonuses to get and maybe moving enemies and you'll have a nice little minigame.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Great fun, but game ending bug.

Was a lot of fun to play, with great graphics and gameplay.

Died in the dungeon though, and got transported to a blue and grey screen.

BoMToons responds:

refresh window, you'll be ok

Rotazzi Rotazzi

I got bored before I died.

It was a bit easy I think, clean graphics and nice gameplay - but could be a bit more difficult.

Also, the two green colours are a bit too similar - it was difficult to see the difference.

Super Hazza Pong Super Hazza Pong

Boring.

The game system itself didn't work too well, there was no kind of difference if you moved the paddle whilst hitting the ball.

Also, the music was annoying as hell - get rid of that and I might have given it a 1.

Dodge The Virus Dodge The Virus

Not bad, but lacks originality.

Aside from the fact that it is a very simple avoid game, there's a few problems.

The speed increases too drastically, and the slow down cells really don't do enough to help you, a couple of seconds of slowed time then back to normal just doesn't do it for me.

The graphics are very plain, but that kind of works - maybe some slightly different shapes for the viruses would make them easier to discern and therefore easier to catch.

The high score system is nice - easy way to add replayability, but the game itself is lacking slightly too much for it to really work to its full potential.